Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Today I wish I could......

go back to my warm, cozy bed curl up and fall back to sleep.
OR
lose myself in a good book.
OR
waste the day away watching mindless television.
OR
spend the day clicking on the "next blog" at the top of the blog page to truly "blog stalk" and secretly peek into total stranger's lives where I can find inspiration, motivation, new recipes, a good laugh,  and realize I'm not the only one struggling in the world and I, TOO can make the best of this beautiful life Heavenly Father has blessed me with no matter what negatives may come along.
OR
spend the day remembering how sweet my little babies were when they were born. Thinking back to the days when I used to spend my days with my, now, amazingly wonderful almost 10 year old son watching him dress up like Superman any chance he got, or reading stories to him until I couldn't see straight, watching Toy Story over, and over, and over again. Reading Dr. Seuss's ABC's book to him over, and over, and over again until Brian and I both had it so memorized that when we were trying to get him to fall asleep at night we would recite it to him word for word in a desperate attempt to get him to fall asleep. We'd also sing Bear in the Big Blue House Goodbye song to him at night to try to get him to fall asleep. These are the sweet, priceless moments I could enjoy remembering today if I just spent the day scrapbooking.
OR...........................


No comments: