Thursday, April 29, 2010

So seriously cute!!!

So, I know that when you are a 10 year old boy and you are on deck and you practice your swing, you think you are just about THE coolest thing on the planet! I also know that when you are up to bat and you are waiting for the pitcher to be ready to pitch to you and you do your practice swing and take your stance and kind of swing your bat around in a small little circle above your head with your elbows out and EVERYTHING, you think you are the biggest STUD in the whole world! But when you are the mom of a 10 year old boy who does these things, you think he is THE CUTEST thing that ever was! It makes you kinda giggle. And smile. And feel that fun little motherly pride that you get when your kid is doing something absolutely adorable! You want to remember the moment forever! NOT at all what HE'S going for but SO seriously CUTE I can't take it!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Those are the moments we need to remember - the cute ones. Not the ones when they're driving us crazy!!

Shani said...

Awww yes....I LOVE those moments too!! Who knew I would become such a die hard sports fan when I had someone I love so much enjoying every minute of it!?!