Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dreamy!!!

Just as I was feeling down in the dumps Gracie put the smile back my face by starting to walk. She has taken a step or two before today but tonight she has really taken off and is walking all over the place. What a sweetheart! I love my children so much and they are truly what keeps us going every day! We are truly blessed! I don't know what we would have done without our little ray of sunshine, Gracie, this year!!! She has brought so much joy to our lives. This last year has been rough in ways and she has the power to wipe away all the frustration, fears, worry, and stress by smiling, patting my back when she snuggles in for a love, covering her little mouth with her tiny hand when she cries, blowing kisses, clapping, shaking her whole body and head as she shakes a rattle in her hand. I could go on and on about the sweet little joys of my pretty little, gap toothed angel!!! I love having a daughter added to the mix! We all have absolutely LOVED having her as part of our little family. Like I've said before...she's "everything I never knew I always wanted!!!"(Chandler Bing said this about Monica I believe) She's just plain dreamy!!!

I rarely put pics of my kids on this blog but I'm breaking the rule today and putting a couple on here of Gracie since I was talking about her in this post and I want you all to see just how adorable she is!!!


3 comments:

Kale and Rowdy said...

What a cutie! And I feel your pain about being rejected for housing because of the 4 kid thing. (Like we're going to sit back and watch them destroy it or something. Really.) Been there, done that. It stinks, but you'll find something better!

Tara said...

Keep your chin up! Something better will come along. Gracie is such a doll! Amazing what love and joy these little ones bring into our lives!

Ginger said...

What a cutie!!