Thursday, April 22, 2010

Funny boy!

I could hear a commercial for a Chevy Truck coming from the t.v. yesterday morning so I knew Max wasn't watching The Disney Channel so I asked him what he was watching and he excitedly reported, "The baseball channel!" That is code for ESPN. He is 4 years old now and ever since he was tiny when he would get ahold of the remote and flip the channels he would always stop on ESPN. He stays glued to the tube when it's on. When his dad watches football, baseball, basketball, or anything sports Max is right there with him. Mesmerized. Cracks me up! He's definitely all boy! His Uncle Rob would be SO proud!!!


I was just reading a book to him and he smelled my hair and said,"mmmm, waterfalls!" What a sweetie! I just love these sweet little babies Heavenly Father has sent to me!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

So cute! Love to watch little boys follow their daddy's examples! Bron will watch the outdoor channel all by himself. Silly boy!