Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Love it!!!!

I am a HUGE fan of Gilmore Girls!!! I didn't actually discover it until the summer of 2006 (unbeknownst to me at the time they had just had the SERIES finale the month before) when I started watching the reruns while I prepared lunch for the kids and cleaned up the mess. I instantly fell in love with Lorelei and Rory!!! Not to mention...LUKE!!! Hubba Hubba!!! I own the DVD box set of Gilmore Girls and every thing! They are my FAVORITE!!! All I have to do is hear the theme song and I feel happy! I smile, dance, and sing! It's the best!!! Well, I decided to change my ringtone today to something fun and I thought of the theme song to Gilmore Girls. I've had 2 calls since I changed it and it just makes me so happy to hear it! I should have done this a long time ago! I have REALLY needed a pick me up lately and something to try to keep me positive and in a good mood even though things around me aren't always going so well. Music has such a HUGE influence on my moods and I'm hoping this will help a little. If I answer the phone by singing that song instead of saying hello just go with it! I put the song on my play list so turn up the volume and listen to the song and SMILE!!!

1 comment:

Melissa and Jessie said...

Thats awesome! Its always good to have those little things that make you smile. We all need that sometimes. BTW...Andy is a HUGE Gilmore Girls fan also! Isn't that awesome? Its one of those things that nobody knows, so dont tell him I told you! :)