Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cute girl!

~Yesterday my little cute Gracie (7 months old) was sitting on my lap while I was applying my make up and The Today Show was on. When they were panning through the audience that stands outside the studio as they went to commercial apparently Gracie thought they were all smiling and waving at her so she smiled and waved back. So cute!!!
~Today I was standing in the bathroom holding Gracie and letting her look in the mirror. Usually she just looks at the mirror with a confused look on her little face. Today she was smiling when she looked at the mirror and saw the CUTEST little girl on Earth and just couldn't resist smiling back and waving at her reflection. It was the sweetest thing!!!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

They are so fun at that age. Enjoy!!

JJ and Stephanie said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I love that flower!!!

Stan & Karen said...

I love the picture. She is so cute and what a cute outfit.(: Love the flower.