Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I am thankful for.....

millions of dollars.
My hundreds of pairs of shoes.
The ability to buy anything I want whenever I want.
My 7 bedroom house with the huge, gorgeous kitchen.
My gigantic family room where we can have the best parties and family gatherings.
My huge, super fun property that allows the kids to run free and explore.
My daughters beautiful wardrobe!
My son's adorable clothes and totally awesome toys.
Our 4 wheelers.
Brian's motorcycle.
Our camp trailer.
Our ability to jet set around the world to Disneyland, Disney World, Italy, France, Germany, Australia, New York City...........
The wardrobes we buy for all of our friends and family who need them.
The Christmas' we are able to provide for everyone we know who can't really afford it.
The hundreds of people we are able to help on those little Angel Trees at Christmas time.
Brian's studly truck he's always dreamed of having.
My Jeep Wrangler I've always dreamed of having.
I'm thankful for my dreams since that is where we actually are able to do all of this stuff!!! Maybe some day we'll be able to do some of those things but for now I guess we will just be grateful for the things we do have! I know we are even better off than a lot of people and we are truly grateful for that! We always want more than we have but when we lose what we have we realize we really are blessed and it can always be worse!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

So true!!

Princess Hairstyles said...

Ha! You had me going there for a second. I was wondering if you had won the lottery or something. hehe Great post.