Sunday, November 15, 2009

I am thankful for....

~Doritos
~Dr. Pepper
~Cherry Coke
~Snow
~My children
~Brian
~To be able to look in the little girl's section at the store without hearing grumbles from Brian about how we don't have one of those so we can't look.
~Brian's job
~My parents
~My sisters
~My brothers
~Brian's family
~My friends
~Mixed Nuts the movie! LOVE it!!!!
~The Food Network
~The way my little boys smell like puppies after they play outside.
~The way Gracie smells after a bath and a slathering of baby lotion.
~The smell of bread dough rising and baking. (I don't actually know that from experience with baking it myself just from letting the Rhode's Rolls rise and thaw)
~The way the bathroom smells when I go in there after Brian has showered and gone to work. It's fun to smell his aftershave and body wash in the air.
~The way my neice Haley adores my little Gracie! Gracie loves her right back! It's the sweetest thing!
~How nice it is to have the internet again.
~Dots and popcorn at the movie theater.
~Thanksgiving dinner
~Christmas time!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BTW: I added some pics on my Word from the zoo blog if y'all are interested. If you want to be invited to that blog let me know and I'll send you an invite!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Great post! I should just copy, paste, and switch out names..... :)

Tara