Monday, August 31, 2009

We're moving......again! That makes 15 times in 16 years. *&%$#?@+!!!!

Brian got a job!!! YAHOO!!! He said,"You don't seem very excited about it." I said, "I'm really excited about it it's just that now the work begins for me!" Packing. Cleaning. Changing addresses. Finding a place to live. Changing the kids schools. Finding a preschool for Louie. Changing Dr.s, dentists. You know all that fun stuff. All while taking care of 4 kids by myself morning, noon, and night. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Getting the kids ready for school. BEDTIME :{ All.....alone.....while Brian stays with his mom until we can all move down. He'll come home one night in the middle of the week and on the weekends but I am such a wimp! I haven't had to consistently do this alone since adding our 4th bambino and I'm really, nervous but I'm sure it will all work out I just hope I can get every thing done. The very, very worst part of moving of course is the most dreadful thing of all!!! Finding a new hairstylist since Emily doesn't live there anymore!!! I've had to go to the hair schools for the last few years because the budget wouldn't allow anything else. I would pray desperately before each appointment and things turned out amazingly well other than it taking 4 1/2 hours for a cut and highlights. Brian colored my hair the last time it was done. SCARY I know but he did a surprisingly good job. But I'm sure that he is just as excited for me to have someone else do it next time as I am! Now if I could just find a place to do the boys and Brian's cuts every month that wouldn't set us back $48 bucks so I wouldn't have to do that anymore! They might have to go to the beauty school now. No, scratch that, NO ONE has that much time on their hands!!!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Wish I was there to do your hair, too!! Good luck, all will be well and you guys are awesome!

Melissa and Jessie said...

I am so happy that he got the job, but must admit, a little sad that you are going to be in Price. I know we already live 2 states away, but still I feel like you are farther now :(.

Princess Hairstyles said...

Yay!!! I'm so excited you guys are employed again. I need to go check your other blog, I want details! LOL.

Shani said...

Well Tara, if we ever hear about the job for Matt maybe we'll be lucky enough to move back to Price too; and I'll be more than happy to fill the hairdresser spot!!