Thursday, August 20, 2009

Darn ghost kids!!!

I went in the boys' SCARY bathroom to clean it and found the counter top covered in toothpaste, chocolate syrup (don't ask me!), and dirty foot prints. The mirror was all smeared up too. So, I called my boys in because I just wanted to give them a 'friendly' reminder that we rinse toothpaste down the sink when we brush our teeth and that we only put a pea size amount on the brush. Wouldn't you know they all said that they DID rinse down the toothpaste. Must have been those darn ghost kids again!!! I tell ya, my ghost kids are the messiest, naughtiest, craziest ghost kids EVER!!! They are always getting into things they shouldn't, messing up the toy room, leaving toys in my room, spilling stuff everywhere, writing on walls and furniture, the list goes on and on! They are making my real kids look really bad!

3 comments:

Denette said...

I remember babysitting a younger cousin and when she did something wrong she would say she didn't do it, but she saw who did. She would explain that it was someone who was just as tall as her and had the same color of hair etc. It must have been her evil twin.

I was waiting for a picture of this chocolate/toothpaste bathroom. Great stuff.

Tara said...

Great post! I must have a few ghost children myself! Brookie finally admitted to Brody that she's been telling me that Bron does things, when it's really been her all along. Brody was too eager to clue me in, but I already knew about it - so he was a little disappointed!
Tara

Princess Hairstyles said...

Oh No!! Those darn ghosts are evil. At least you have a good attitude about it. And, it made for some great blogging material, right?