Thursday, October 14, 2010

Show and Tell

 I saw this advent calendar idea on a blog a while back and have wanted to make one. I just needed a cookie sheet. I have tons of magnets and all of these cute little chip board pieces and letters from a kit I bought on QVC about 5 years ago. They have been collecting dust so when I saw this idea I figured this would be the perfect project to use them for. I figure, use what you have when you can, right?! I would have liked to use all red letters but I didn't have enough red letters and I was too lazy to cut any out so I just used green and red together. I still need to get some ribbon to make a bow for the top of it and then it will be complete but I thought I'd share it really quickly now since it may be New Years before I remember the ribbon. :) You can see the original idea here



3 comments:

Berke and Cassy said...

I LOVE it! So CUTE!!!

Tara said...

DARLING, DARLING, DARLING!!!!

Ginger said...

I spoke too soon. You did say CHRISTMAS!! Yikes! This is a very cute idea - even though I really don't want to think about Christmas yet!