Friday, October 22, 2010

It's official...I'm old!!!

So, yesterday I saw an email from Facebook that was from someone I went to high school with announcing that we are going to be having a 20 year reunion next year. THAT'S OLD!!!

Later, I planted some tulip bulbs and dug out the dead tree stump that has been in our yard for who knows how long, then decided to rake the yard. We were planning to take care of it Saturday, now that Zack's football season is over and we could actually plan something like that for a Saturday. Well, the weather forecast is iffy for Saturday so I figured why not just do it and get it over with. Raking is hard work when you are OLD!!! My shoulders and biceps are feeling it big time! It sure is nice to have a cleaned up yard though. It was totally worth all the pain! It looks nice and I can cross it off my list now instead of dreading it. I posted some cute pics on Word From The Zoo of the kids again. Check those out if you get a sec. Did I mention that...

I LOVE FALL!!!


Oh, and now that we have a frig lock on our garbage can so Gracie can't throw random things away anymore she has started throwing random things in our kitchen sink. Off and on, all day, every day I find silly things in there. This is what I found this morning....
That is a wad of playdough under the dolls hand. I have no idea where she found the playdough but I am so glad she threw it in the sink instead of smearing it all over the house. Since my mom might see this I feel I should apologize for the pot marks in the sink.  :)

No comments: