Thursday, October 21, 2010

A love letter...

Dear Ikea, Target, The Sweet Tooth Fairy, University Mall, Provo Towne Centre Mall, Olive Garden, Costco, Sam's, Quilted Bear, Seagull Book, TaiPan Trading, Robert's Crafts, JoAnns, Gracie Lou's, Kohl's, Toys "R" Us, Park City outlets, Papa Kelsey's salads and "mater bread", Cute little store inside of the Conoco in Salem, etc.,

          It's been so long, so very looonnngggg!!!!

I MISS YOU!!!

I can't stop thinking about you and all of the good times we've shared.
               The holidays just won't be the same without you.
  If loving you is wrong...I don't wanna be right!!!
                    They say absence makes the heart grow fonder and it's oh, so true!
I thought time would make the loneliness go away but it just seems to get worse with each passing day.                                
                         How do I live without you? I want to know...
                                                             
I'm SO over my relationship with Walmart, Penney's, KMart, and the $1 store. They've done their best to fill the void and heaven knows we've tried to work things out. It's just...not the same.
                I need YOU!!! 
Though the miles may separate us,
 just know that my heart is with you!!!
Love always,
           Tara              
                                         

2 comments:

Emily said...

HA!! I totally understand. There is something to be said for living close to awesome stores....p.s. I love the little store inside Salem Conoco :) It's my secret weapon!!

Denette said...

Yep, Kmart is not a fix. You just need a weekend up this way every now and again.