Monday, September 27, 2010

phones...

K, so, we were in Utah County on Friday and we went to Walmart and signed up for their new cell phone service that somehow runs through T-Mobile but isn't T-Mobile. We were with T-Mobile already and didn't have a contract with them. So, through Walmart's service we pay $45 for our first phone to have unlimited talk and text and $25 for our additional phone to have unlimited talk and text. We thought it was a super smokin deal that was much cheaper than having one phone and a home phone or 2 cells with any other company so we did it. I didn't have my T-Mobile account # with me so I had to get a new number. I was so excited for Brian to have a phone again and I just kept my old phone and changed sim cards on it. They worked wonderfully when we were up there.  We drove back in time for Zack's 10:30am game Saturday morning. Our phones didn't work here. Clearly it has something to do with T-Mobile towers since it has happened with 3 different sim cards and 2 different phones.  We contacted them online Saturday and they said we should know what's wrong by Tuesday. UGH!! It sucks not having a phone!!! So we're back to square one. Well, maybe square 2 since Brian can at least text now.  :) 

Matthew had a birthday Friday but I can't find my camera so I don't have actual evidence of it but it did indeed exist. I even made him a Wii controller cake that I found on parenting.com   Of all the ADORABLE, FANCY cakes to choose from he chose the easiest one so that was nice!!  He had a great day and it was a lot of fun celebrating our sweet boys day! He was BEYOND thrilled!!! He has counted down for at least 2 months! So cute and fun!!!

No comments: