Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My new favorite thing...

I used to just add a bit of taco seasoning to ranch when I would  use it for taco salad but I noticed this packet of Spicy Ranch dressing mix a couple weeks ago and decided to give it a try. It is DELICIOUS!!! The other day I decided I was sick of sandwiches, mac n cheese, and frozen burritos for lunches and I wanted something different. I threw together a taco salad using lettuce, tomato, chunks of cheddar cheese, canned, drained black beans, crumbled tortilla chips, and lots of this delicious ranch. It was SOOO yummy!!! We have TONS of canned beans and we seem to always have the other ingredients around so we have ha d this salad for lunch several times now. Brian, Gracie, and I LoVe it!!! It tastes as good as any salad you might spend a fortune on at a restaurant. It's a fun, easy, cheap treat for those of us who can't afford eating out all the time but want to awfully badly!!! Just thought I'd share in case you were wanting to try something different, too...

No comments: