Friday, November 2, 2012

Gratitude and a yummy treat

Lately, I have seen so many sad things that people have to deal with. It breaks my heart to see so many people experiencing such spiritually, physically, monitarily, and emotionally draining, difficult things. I wish I was rich and could help people who are in need of money. I wish I was able to take people's suffering from them. It really makes you count your blessings when you see what others are going through.
I am going to say things I am grateful for each day this month again. So, since today is the 2nd of November, I'll tell two things I'm thankful for.
#1-I am so grateful for my sweet little family. I can't imagine life without them. They are just such blessings in my life.
#2-I am grateful for fall and all of the beautiful things that go along with it. I especially love the changing colors of the leaves. They are just spectacular this year and I have enjoyed each and every minute of it! And the food! Fall food is fabulous!!! :)

P.S. If you like pumpkin flavored things you have GOT to try these: (I bought them at Walmart)
WITH:

And your taste buds will joyfully sing...


No comments: