Friday, January 21, 2011

When I was combing Max's hair the other day I discovered that he had decided he needed a hair cut and cut a big chunk out of the front of his hair and the side of the top of his head. Like almost to the scalp in spots.
I used the clippers and cut it down as low as I dared go in the dead of winter. If you look closely you can still see spots that are lower than I went but oh well. Silly boy! I just laughed until it occured to me that he might try doing that to his sister's hair some time. I had a flashback to a story a lady told us once about how her mother had put curlers in her long, beautiful hair and she thought it would be cool to cut the hair off at the roller and unroll the hair on the bed and look at the pretty curls. Then she said at some point she realized if the hair was on the bed, it wasn't on her head, and she CRIED!!!  I decided to threaten unspeakable things to Max if he ever dared touch scissors to her hair.  Hopefully that works!!!

No comments: