Thursday, January 13, 2011

Like a kid again...

So I have wanted some of the dark chocolate brown UGG-type boots for ever!!! I have either been too broke to get them or they don't carry them in my ginormous size 11!!! Brian tried to find me some for Christmas but ran into all the same road blocks. My mom and sister, Steph, were looking for some for me for my birthday at the mall and told me that they had once again ran into the same problems. Well, today Mom, Steph, Steph's kids, and Stan drove the hour through the canyon to take me to lunch for my birthday. Mom made me her special strawberry cake and they gave me a gift to open. You can imagine my surprise and JOY when I looked in the box and saw dark chocolate brown boots in a size 11 and everything!!! I was so THRILLED!!! I haven't been this excited over a gift in a really long time and it's really fun!!! I feel like a kid again! I was thinking about sleeping with them on tonight. Or hugging them while I sleep tonight. I am just so happy to have them! They are so pretty! And comfy! And the fur inside is so soft and fluffy and lovely!!! And I just LOVE them!!!! :)


No comments: