Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring has sprung in my book!

As I was walking out of Brian's office this morning I was so surprised!!! Right there surrounded by brown grass were the most beautiful purple flowers. I was so excited I got a little teary! Spring has sprung!!!
       Before you know it we'll be spending tons of time outside again and I just can't wait. The kids already have been spending lots of time outside but it's been a bit too windy for baby Gracie.
       I LOVE spring! I love watching flowers, trees, and grass come alive again painting the world with splashes of beautiful colors everywhere you look. I love going for walks and bike rides.
       My eldest son, Zackary, was born in April.Our sweet little Gracie was born in May.  I could not imagine a more perfect time to welcome a new precious little life to our family than in the Spring.
       Winters are so hard in this state. Dreary skys. Brown and gray everywhere you look. Freezing cold weather. Wind. Snow. It's makes spring all the more lovely and welcome by all of us!!!! Happy Spring everyone!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

I'm loving every minute of it! It's been near perfect this past few weeks! Now let's hope it stays that way for Easter weekend!