Monday, March 29, 2010

Now this I gotta try!

I posted a couple months ago about how yeast hates me. It really, really does! I can never get it to work. I hate the feelings of disappointment when after all the work I put into bread or rolls they don't even rise at all! Unleavened bread every time!!! I finally decided to stop fighting it. It hates me so I'll just not make my own bread. After all some nice person or machine worked very hard to make bread for me to buy at the store so who am I to let them down by making my own bread. I mean, really!  Well, yesterday at church the Relief Society bulletin thing had a recipe for pinto bean bread. Yes, that's right, PINTO BEAN BREAD! I HAVE to try this recipe! I'm definitely curious! It should definitely make it dense which I love about homemade bread. I'm going to pretend yeast loves me and I'm going to give it another try! I am always quoting, "If at first you don't succeed, try, try again!" to my kids. It's time to practice what I preach! I'll let you know how it goes!

3 comments:

Tara said...

definately sounds interesting.....you'll have to let us know how it goes and if it's any good!

Berke and Cassy said...

I am very curious now! I HAVE to know how it turns out and if it taste good! Keep us posted!

Denette said...

For sure post about the results.