Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Loveliness...

So I have a friend on Facebook that I went to elementary school with named Holly and she is so awesome! Every day she posts the best little inspirational thoughts and encouraging words. It is so great reading them everyday. I look forward to them and find that reading her posts helps boost my spirits often.

Some of my favorites...

A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you today the way you are.

Life is a string of memories.Make sure your today is worth remembering tomorrow and make it good :)

We start in Diapers we end in Diapers... Try not to get too hung up on the crap in the middle...

Don't expect others to make you happy, happiness starts with you.

Sing your heart out, Dance in the rain, Cherish the memories, Ignore the pain, Love and learn, Forget and forgive because remember you only have 1 life to live.

I could go on and on! Today's thought is especially meaningful to me and it was EXACTLY what I needed to hear. There is a person in my life that I feel sucks the joy from me and basically sucks the ME out of me. My wonderful husband tries to encourage the ME in me and I am grateful for that. Sometimes I forget this and let the bad sink in too much and feel really crappy about myself. Holly's cute little thoughts and quotes are a super great pick me up!! So anyhoo, here is today's thought....

It's better to be hated for being yourself than to be loved for being someone else.

Amen, Holly! And thanks so much for being wonderful...YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

haha! Great thoughts! I'm going to have to write that last one down for sure!

Berke and Cassy said...

I needed that last thought today! Thanks for sharing!!!