Friday, October 12, 2012

I don't WANT to look freakish!

I used to pay to have my eyebrows waxed whenever I could afford it. I absolutely HATE tweezing them myself! Not just because of the pain but mainly because I get so confused about how much eyebrow you should keep and what shape they should be. It's a personal preference kind of thing. Every woman has a different idea of what they "should" look like. Also, eyebrows, as with everything else in the world, are influenced by the time period you are in. Think...Brook Shields for intense.
Well, when Brian was out of work this last time I decided I couldn't justify spending $8-$12 bucks to have my eyebrows shaped when I could just reluctantly force myself to do it myself.
I finally got my hair done a few weeks ago for the first time in a long time. When my hair dresser was washing my hair she asked, "So have you been doing your own eyebrows?" I told her that I had been. She never said anything else about it. Of course, ever since that day I've been so self conscious about them. Apparently I did such a bad job that she could tell that I had been doing them myself. LOL! But what part did I get wrong? So, I feel like they need to be done again but I'm scared I'll screw them up again. I don't  WANT to look freakish! LOL!!!

No comments: