Saturday, July 10, 2010

What a fun day!!!

So my brother, Rob, his wonderful wife Jenise, their son, Tyler, their daughter, Erin and her hubby Travis and their baby, Noah came to visit from Kansas in June. It was so great seeing them!!! Everyone pitched in on a beautiful cabin in the mountains above Heber for several days...NOT CHEAP!!! We couldn't afford to do that but they were all great anyway and invited us to come up and hang with them even though we hadn't pitched in. They invited us to sleep up there and eat the food they had all paid for and everything but we just didn't feel right about doing that so we decided to just go up for one day. We had SO MUCH FUN!!! It was AWESOME!!! It's so beautiful in the mountains and so relaxing. We LOVE 4-wheelers and J.J. brought a bunch up from his rental company (Toy It Up Rentals in Spanish Fork  :)    )   for us to ride and it was THE BEST!!!! We haven't had that much fun in a long time! We have had a lot of stress and junk going on and it was JUST what we needed!!! My family was so great to let us still participate and were so generous to invite us to spend the whole time with them and we appreciate it SOOO much!!! They even asked us to stay several times more when we were leaving. I know that there are a lot of people out there that if they had spent the kind of money they had for something like that and others couldn't afford to do it too, they would NEVER have offered for them to stay with them anyway. If they did they would have considered them mooches and would have made them feel terrible about being there so I am just so grateful to have such a great family that would be so awesome to us!!! I know they aren't perfect. No one is! I certainly AM NOT!!! But it's great to know that they are good, decent, honest, LOVING, people who care about us!!! It was so great seeing my big brother and his fam! I HOPE they do this again next year and we can save up for the trip!! Just one day was awesome, I'm sure several would be WONDERFUL!!! And I hope next time David can come and Dana and her family, too! Anyway, here are some pics from the fun day!

 
Rob and Jenise
Max, Brian, and Matthew
Me and the gang I rode with.
The whole fam.
Zack and Grandpa
Josh and Isabelle playing
Josh and Isabelle. Aren't they adorable!!!
The rides

We saw a moose on our 4-wheeler ride. I was STOKED!!! I have always wanted to see one!!! I used to decorate my living room in wilderness decor and I mostly used moose because I just like them so much!!! It was just right there off the road. So cool!!!

Adorable Noah!! He is such a cutie pie!! Look at those chubba wubba legs! TOO CUTE!!!



Jenise and Noah, KayTee and Emily, Me and Gracie
What a great cabin!!!
Getting ready for the guys ride
This dirt doesn't taste as good as I thought it would...
Little Mikey doing what guys do..playing with trucks in the dirty outdoors! :)


No comments: