Monday, July 26, 2010

GRODY!!!

So, I decided to tackle the pile of laundry I had on my dryer that needed to be stain treated. I picked up one of the shirts Max wore camping and I found one of these crawling around...

A tick!!!
When I was a little girl I had a "scab" in my ear. One day, Dana and I were opening a can of dog food to feed our dog and Dana saw my "scab" move!!! My parents were like, that is not a scab, that is a TICK!!! I remember Stan holding a match to it and taking it out of my ear with tweezers very vividly. Been a bit freaked by them ever since.

Ever since I found the tick this morning we're all a bit jumpy. Brian checked the kids for ticks when he came home for lunch. Thankfully they were tick free. He had checked them all over when we came back from camping but he decided to double check just to be safe. I'm so not a fan of creepy crawlys and ticks are so GRODY!!!

No comments: