Friday, June 22, 2012

Yummy stuff, etc.

~So, I found this recipe on Pinterest and Brian made it today and it is so yummy and easy I just have to share! Pour a 2-liter of your favorite soda pop and 1 can of sweetened condensed milk in your ice cream maker. Then follow the directions for your ice cream maker. We used orange soda pop and it tastes like a dreamsicle. It took about 45 minutes.
~Our bank account was hacked into two weeks ago. Brian is still unemployed. Its so frustrating that they took from what little we have. The bank will give it back but it still bites!
~Our kids have been begging us to take them to the wave pool. Last week Zack's scout troop led the pledge of allegiance at the dedication of the new giant flag near Wendy's. Each scout was given enough wave pool passes for each member of their family. So we finally went and we all had a great time! Poor Zacky was fried because he had Matthew put the sunscreen on his back. Brian tried to get him to let him put it on him but he wouldn't let him. Lesson learned. I didn't get even a little bit burned. That was a record for me! I reapplied sunscreen half way through. Everyone had fun and the pool wasn't very crowded. And there was barely a breeze at all, which is so rare these days. Everyone is at fun ages to take places and do fun things with. I love my little family!!!
~If you know anyone who needs boys jeans size 12 Husky from The Children's Place, please let me know. I have 6 pair of them. They are very gently used. He grew out of them so stinking fast! They are totally FREE!!! And they don't just have to be from my town either.


No comments: