Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter, Scary Stuff, Zackary, & Still looking...

~We had a lovely Easter weekend. We spent it in Spanish Fork with my family. The food was wonderful and we had nice visits. The kids were happy with their little Easter Baskets. They got to color eggs here and at their Aunt Stephanie's. They love spending time with her children Joshua and Emily. They are adorable! And on the way to my parent's house from Steph's, Gracie said, "I love J.J.!". So cute! And they also had a lot of fun hunting for candy filled eggs at my Mom's house.

~Steph, J.J., and his parent's, Lynn and De, are co-owners of 2 tanning salons. One of their salons was robbed last Thursday night, at gunpoint. And the guy was wearing a ski mask. Lynn and De were there when the robbery took place. The beds were full and the waiting room was, too. De snuck out the back door to go to another business to ask them to call 911. The police were there in 1 minute, but the guy had already gone. He only got a little cash and took cash from the customers. Anymore everyone uses debit cards so there is very little cash in a register and the employees don't have a key to the safe. Isn't that scary! And it was in a fairly small town. He went on to rob another tanning salon that night. A shot was fired there. I'm so happy that no one was hurt!

~I can't believe my little Zackary is going to be a Deacon. Time has just flown! I'm so proud of him! He's such a wonderful boy!

~Brian is still looking for a job. I'm still working for Hallmark. We're trying so hard to be positive and to count our blessings. I've had some really dark days, full of stress and worry. I asked Brian to give me a Priesthood Blessing and that has helped me tremendously! I am so grateful for the Priesthood. It's such a wonderful blessing isn't it!

No comments: