Friday, April 20, 2012

Ummm, yeah

~So guess what we got to put out for Hallmark now...a currogate with Justice Beaver (see previous post). Because an entire end cap just wasn't enough to curb your Bieber Fever. :) At least this one has some country music stars on it too. Oy ~Gracie has been so cute. Last night she put some frosted pink lip gloss on her lips and on mine too. It was really fun to watch her face while she was putting it on me. The other day she was helping me put ingredients in the crock pot for dinner and after I put one of the items in the crock she told me, "Good job Mama!". She has started this little jibberish language that cracks me up. Her little friend Tessa did that when I tended her about a year ago and I thought it was adorable so I think it is so fun that Gracie does that now too. ~I decided that I am going to actually use some of the bajillion recipes I've posted on Pinterest. We all love the Winger's Sticky Fingers knock off. So yummy! And super easy. You just bake some Tyson chicken strips and then add the sauce that you make. So tasty! We tried some Crockpot Hawaiian Meatballs over rice, that we all loved! Once again...super easy!!! It is so hard for me to feed us during baseball season so I LOVE finding super easy, delicious recipes to make so dinner is quick and easy instead of a daunting task. What have you tried from Pinterest? I'd love to hear about it! I just LOVE Pinterest!! :) ~I'm so happy about the weather forecast for this week. It's just going to be so lovely! ~I usually don't like Rihanna's music but I am LOVING We Found Love. It would be so much fun to dance to! One of my biggest weaknesses is inappropriate music. I'm trying to be better about switching the station when "bad" songs come on the radio. Honestly, I'm good at doing that when the kids are in the car with me, but when I'm alone I just turn it up louder and sing my heart out. One of my favorite artists is Pink. She almost always has a swear word in her songs but I LOVE her songs so much!!! Anyhoo, I don't know why this is such a difficult thing to overcome, it just...is.

1 comment:

Tara said...

My little Brookie would be drooling over the Justin Beiber end cap! She's head over heals in love with him! It's getting a little obsessive!
I laughed at your naughty little secret! If singing slightly trashy songs is your weakness you're doing pretty good in my book! Loved it!