Thursday, July 26, 2012

6!!!

~We went to Steph & J.J.'s annual 24th of July Weenie Roast Tuesday in Spanish Fork. It was so much fun spending an evening with family and friends!! And there was a bounce house water slide, a bounce house, a water balloon fight, brats and dogs, a snow cone machine, a movie theatre type popcorn machine, Kung Fu Panda on a giant inflatable movie screen, their awesome aerial fireworks display, and finally, the Days of 47 Rodeo fireworks display with the perfect view from their backyard. It was a blast! It's always one of our favorite days of the year! Thanks for a great time Steph and J.J.!!!


~As we were trying to leave our house to head to Spanish Fork, we notice that Max is shoe-less. I looked and looked for some shoes for him. I found 6 LEFT flip flops...SIX!!! Seriously?! What do they do with all the RIGHT flip flops? I tell ya, sometimes I just have to shake my head as I realize that I truly will NEVER understand how the minds of small children work. Oy vey!!!


No comments: