Monday, July 18, 2011

YA THINK, NANCY DREW?!?!?!

K, so, I have had SO much pain lately and the last thing I want to do is wash my car but it was so dirty I decided I just couldn't take it any longer. I washed it on our driveway and I was drying it off with a towel when this lady pulls into the driveway and stops her car. She was super skinny. She had bulgy eyes and long, stringy, yellow hair and was smoking a cigarrette. She kind of reminded me of a witch on a movie or something. I walked up to her car and asked if I could help her and she said, "I called the police!" I was like "Why, what happened?" She looks at me like I'm stupid and says, "Well, you ran into my car at the stop sign getting off the highway!"  I was all, "NO I didn't!!!" And she was all, "Yes you DID!!!"  I was like, "When did this supposedly take place?" She said, "About an hour ago." It was around 4:00 at the time. I was like, "Well, I haven't left my house since noon!!!" She was all, "Well, I drove by a few minutes ago and you were washing your car and it looked suspicious." Since when does it look suspicious to wash your car?!?! She said,"Well, the lady sure looked like you and the car looked just like yours!" I drive a silver Ford Windstar. I said, "It's a VAN, we live in UTAH, they're everywhere!!!"  I was all, "I don't appreciate you coming here, accusing me of something that I didn't do!" She said, "WELL, can I LOOK at your car?"  I was all, "Go for it!!!"  So she looks at my car and of course she saw nothing and said, "Well, you aren't the one!"  YA THINK, NANCY DREW?!?!  Then she said, "I'm sorry but I am just so upset and I thought you were the one who did it."  I said, "Well, I would be upset too but you really shouldn't accuse people of things they didn't do." She said that the police got the other lady's license plate # so they would be able to find her. They also told her that the lady lived on Rose Avenue. I was like, "Well, this isn't Rose Avenue! It's over..." She interrupted and said that she knows where Rose Avenue IS! Right about that time she noticed Zack, then Gracie walked around the car with our dog and Max was walking around and she just said again that she was SO sorry, that she was just upset. I told her again that I understood and that I would have been upset about her situation too if it were me. Then she drove off.
CRAZY!!! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

WOW - That's nuts!! She obviously is lacking some basic reasoning and thinking skills...CRAZY!