Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sharing the savings...

Brian was looking on Fresh Market's website one day and saw that you could sign up to have coupons mailed to you weekly. Well, he signed me up for them and I must say, it is definitely worth signing up for if you have a Fresh Market store in your town! This weeks email included a coupon for a 5 lb. bag of potatoes for .79 and one for $2.00 off any $10.00 purchase at the butcher block. Last week there was a coupon for .89 for a loaf of their farm bread with a limit of 4 loaves. Their farm bread tastes just like Grandma Sycamore's bread I love it! It's regular price is pretty good anyway comparatively speaking at $1.49 a loaf but .89 is really good! And there was a coupon for 64 oz. bottles of apple juice for .79 with a limit of 2. The week before that was our first week and the coupons included one for 4-12 packs of Pepsi for $8.00, and 2 bags of Doritos for $3.00. I know we are all trying to find ways to stretch our dollar so I thought I'd share! If this interests you just go here and sign up.
Happy Savings!!!

1 comment:

Tara said...

SWEET! We just got a fresh market store. Thanks for the tip! I signed right up!