Saturday, August 7, 2010

Logan, Utah

These are the fancy sliding bathroom doors. One had the shower and sink and the other had the toilet and another sink. I don't get out much!!!  :)

I had fun taking these pictures of the Logan Temple.........

Brian had a work thing in Logan and the college was putting him up in a hotel so we decided to tag along again. I hadn't been to Logan for 20 years so I was so excited to go. It is just so beautiful there. And the drive there is so pretty, too. I took some fun pictures of the gorgeous Logan Temple Friday morning. So very beautiful!!! We had fun swimming at the pool at the hotel and sitting in the hot tub. Our hotel room was GORGEOUS!!! The prettiest we've ever stayed in!!! I highly recommend the Marriott Springhill Suites in Logan!!! My friend Melissa would have LOVED it!!! I took a few pictures but you HAD to be there to truly appreciate it! It was a fun weekend! Thank you Utah State University!!!!!

2 comments:

Ginger said...

Great photos of the Logan Temple. I went to school at Utah State the year before my mission. I love the area - beautiful place.

Tara said...

Sounds like tons of fun! I don't get out much either, and I've never seen sliding bathroom doors at all - so you're one step ahead of me! Great pics! Just beautiful!