Friday, February 15, 2013

52 things and who knew

So, for Valentine's Day Brian and I decided we'd get Brian Regan tickets at Tuacahn in St. George in May for each other. We are SOOOOO excited! We LOVE Brian Regan! He is so funny and clean. We have wanted to see him live for years now and we are finally doing it. We haven't gone on a nice trip, just the two of us for something like 4 or 5 years when we went to St. George for our 15th wedding anniversary and we saw Les Miserables and The Sound of Music at Tuacahn. FANTASTIC!!!

We weren't going to get anything else for each other but I decided to do something nice for him anyway. It's an idea I got from Pinterest.
http://www.papervinenz.com/p/cards-faq.html

This is my version -well the ones that aren't too private to share (o; ...












Ok, worst pictures ever but I'm too lazy busy to redo them.

I bought a scrapbooking pack at Walmart for $5 to do this project. I have everything in the world I could possibly need....in storage...

K, so, when Brian came home from work he asked me what he gave me on our first Valentine's Day together, 20 years ago. I answered, "Escape perfume". Then he brought out a box with Escape in it from under his coat. I can't believe how romantically he thought. It meant a lot to me that he thought to do such a sweet thing.

BTW: Valentine's Day was on a Sunday that year and he asked me to marry him 5 days later on Friday.

Also, if you want to fall even more in love with your husband just think of 52 things you love about him. It's not as easy as it sounds but really thinking about it is an amazing experience! 

No comments: