Thursday, March 8, 2012

Twilight?! LOL!!

Really?! Seriously?! Matthew lost his retainer....AGAIN!!!
 
On a good note, Brian's interview went well Tuesday. He'll know in about 2 weeks if they are hiring him or not.  
 
And, I know this is totally random, but I've been wondering if I'm the only person that thinks that parts of Twilight are inappropriate for the young teenagers who are so into it. I think of my little 12-13 year old girls at church and I would not want them to see it. I probably shouldn't either if I want to be an example to them I guess. And honestly, the movies are pretty much exactly like the books. It just seems to me that it all seemed so much less cheesy and ridiculous when I was reading the books than when I watch the movies. At least they give me a good laugh. Everyone can stand to laugh more! :)

No comments: