Monday, November 7, 2011

Job security everywhere I turn...

Well, today I spent nearly 5 hours at Walmart straightening cards, wrapping paper, gift bags, party supplies. I also put the 4 boxes of shipment away for Hallmark.When I left it looked GOOD! I had to go back to buy something tonight and the whole thing looked like a bomb went off. I know it's no different than cleaning at home and having the kids go behind me messing everything I accomplished. Still, annoying!!! It's been nice to have Brian home. He watches our little Gracie while I'm at work. Last week I was gone a lot. I just wouldn't have been able to work last week if he hadn't been here to take care of my sweet little girl! She is so much fun! I just love her so much! 

1 comment:

Tara said...

....if I lived by you I'd be tempted to mess up the card aisle every single day just to help you out with your job security! hee hee!