Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentiney stuff...

I have had some empty veggie cans that I intended to decorate cute for teacher's treats since before Halloween. I FINALLY decided to do something with them for Valentine's Day. I think they are cute. I know they could have been embellished more but I think they are cute, yet simple. :)  I also took some to some new girls in our YW and one to the kid's bus driver. She always gives them cute treats for each holiday. I had a plate of goodies for her for Christmas but couldn't get out there fast enough so I made her one of these cans. I made them Sunday evening. Then on Valentine's Day I made some red velvet cupcakes with white cream cheese frosting, some strawberry cupcakes with pink cream cheese frosting, and some of those little cherry cheesecakes in cupcake papers. I delivered those to friends, Brian's office, and gals I visit teach. I just love Valentine's Day! It makes me happy! Brian gave me a dozen red roses. They smell so good and are so pretty!

 This is my favorite one...

This one was my favorite...

No comments: