Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flashback Blog Post From Last Year

Oy Vey!!!!


So 2 Christmas' ago I thought it would be SOOO much fun to send a picture of the boys out with our Christmas cards. Trying to get all of the boys smiling and looking in the same direction at the same time turned out to be the impossible dream. Brian was a ward clerk and was at tithing settlement that night so I was on my own and poor Zack had a broken arm (notice the red cast)and had to hold Max who was known to fling all of his body weight in any direction at any given moment. Matthew kept jumping and putting his arm up in the air every time I said to say cheese and would totally mess up the positon I had them in. There were tears. Some were mine some were theirs. When I was looking for a fun Christmas picture to put on my blog I ran across the sequence of pictures I took. I died laughing. NOW I can laugh! I just had to share! I'm hoping it gives you as much of a laugh as it gave me. We did get a few cute ones. It was a Christmas MIRACLE! I haven't done it since. I just don't have the energy.
Click to play Christmas Card Pic 2006
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Stan & Karen said...

I remember when Kelly from Regis and Kelly said her kids all acted horrible for her Holiday Picture so she just had them take the picture and put on it Have a Crappy Holiday. I thought that was so funny.

Shani said...

How funny~~"It was a Christmas MIRACLE!!"