Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Old-School

Sometimes I feel like I live in the dark ages compared to other people. We don't have iPods, iPads, or iPhones. We drive a 1999 Volkswagen Jetta and a 2003 Ford Windstar Minivan. Brian prays every day that the Jetta makes it another day without the transmission going out.

I've used a day planner for the past few years. I just love the organization of them. I have always saved my calendars and day planners because they are kind of like a journal. They tell a story that's for sure! Well, last year I decided to try to be cool and use my pathetic little phone as my planner. All appointments and meetings and school activities were put in it. It was ok but I really just felt so out of control most of the time. I decided that I'd go ahead and use a planner again this year. I found the cutest one at Target Saturday! I just love it! It's black, white, and a pretty shade of pink. I already feel so much more organized. I might look funny with my big ol' planner when I'm next to the iPad people but it works for me. What can I say...sometimes old-school just works the best...

No comments: